This beautiful salad is a perfect ending to the season of vine-ripened tomatoes and tree-ripened peaches. An unlikely combination that often includes cheese or oil. I’ve updated this brilliant combo by adding additional herbs along with microgreens and dressed purely with freshly squeezed lemon juice. The Plant Based Peach, Tomato, Herb and Microgreen Salad is light and naturally sweet. It has a subtle bite from the microgreens and is uplifted by the herbs and lemon juice. This salad is pure and nutritious. It is naturally high in vitamin A and the dense nutrition of microgreens.
- 1 Whole Peach Ripe, Peeled if you prefer, Sliced thin
- 1 Whole Tomato Medium-sized, similar to the size of the peach, Slice thin.
- 1/2 Cup Microgreens Rinse and pat dry
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves Rinse and pat dry
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice Freshly squeezed
- Prepare your produce by rinsing and patting dry. Peel the peach if you desire.
- Slice the peach and Tomato into thin slices. Create alternating layers on the plate.
- Garnish with the mint leaves and mircrogreens. Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice as a dressing.
Slice or dice your peaches and tomatoes. Top with microgreens, basil, and mint leaves. A squeeze of fresh lemon juice to finish and you’re done! So Simple. You will love it!
Mint and microgreens are a delicious and nutritious addition to salads, wraps, sandwiches, or also spring rolls. Try this simple recipe: Plant Based Spring Rolls With Herbs And Microgreens.
Enjoy your day!