- 1 Whole Peach Ripe, Peeled if you prefer, Sliced thin
- 1 Whole Tomato Medium-sized, similar to the size of the peach, Slice thin.
- 1/2 Cup Microgreens Rinse and pat dry
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves Rinse and pat dry
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice Freshly squeezed
Prepare your produce by rinsing and patting dry. Peel the peach if you desire.
Slice the peach and Tomato into thin slices. Create alternating layers on the plate.
Garnish with the mint leaves and mircrogreens. Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice as a dressing.
*Nutritional values are estimates.
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 495mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1994IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg